Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today Officially Marks 13 weeks… (only a million to go!!!)

Well, I think we have told almost all close to us at this point so I am prepared for the Sunday Home Group Announcement. Hopefully it won’t be a shock to them! I’m not quite sure I’m ready for everyone to know, but I guess I’ll get used to it! I told my boss yesterday and he congratulated me. He assured me that people would deal with it and then briefly discussed childcare options with me (he has 4 kids himself). I still haven’t told my coworkers, but will probably have to soon. The coat is helping hide my growing self for now and since I’m cold all the time it isn’t too much of a problem. But the frequent doctor visits are sure to cause some questioning.

Kelly has been a huge help these last 6 weeks or so picking up the house cleaning slack, lifting for me, getting groceries, etc. I was miserably sick for the first 6 weeks night and day. It was awful! So bad that I told Kelly this may be our last child if the sickness lasts any longer! But I’m getting through it and now am to the uncomfortable all the time stage. I thought this would start when I was larger but it has already begun. Apparently, God is teaching me what it will be like to have no sleep! Cause I can’t get much through the tossing and turning and belly aches and joint aches! They say I’ll gain some energy soon in this trimester but I have yet to see it!!! I will be really excited when it comes.

We had a lot of ice this week and the roads were really bad. Of course my commute takes me over our “crosstown” which is a huge bridge for about 6-7 miles. Driving for 2 was very scary for me. But God answered my many prayers by keeping both of us safe and Kelly too! I’m thankful for the warm weather coming soon and the “clear” roads.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! God bless until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment