Tuesday, July 28, 2009

38 weeks and 5 days....

Well I have been organizing and reorganizing the nursery... Its amazing just how much stuff a little one has or needs (ok so he could do without quite this much but Mom and Dad are thankful for it!). I have filled all the drawers in the dresser and the crib and have moved onto baskets in the closet. I have moved diapers and wipe boxes to the linen closet in Jackson's bathroom (i thought it was a fitting place!) And still I am stuffed! Of course it wouldn't be so bad except I put the changing table at the front of the closet so I lost a hanging bar to that. But I really didn't have a place for it out in the room nor did I want it seen all the time!



The curtains are finished, the lamp is done, the bedding is complete, and his clothes and blankets are washed and ready to go! I am so ready for him to be here!





We have an ultrasound today to check again for the IUGR, amniotic fluid level, and S/D ratio (blood flow in the cord). The doctor will use these checks to see if we need to induce for Jackson's health. My luck the answer will be no and I'll fulfill her expectation of carrying our little guy well past my due date! I'm walking and eating spicy food though so we'll see if I can surprise her!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. It looks good. I didn't use the changing table for very long. After the boys started rolling over I just changeed them on the floor. Can't wait to meet little Jackson

    ReplyDelete