Friday, October 23, 2009

Bad Blogger = Bad Mother!

So I haven't updated our blog in forever! It's been a whirlwind since we had Jackson. I am behind on my thank yous and definitely on my cleaning! Oh well that's parenthood apparently. No matter how much you plan it just doesn't help!

Thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures of our baby boy! Enjoy!


9 weeks on Mommy's lap

8 weeks when the weather went cold!! Had to wear a hat to bed cause Daddy wouldn't turn the heater on!!!

His favorite place to laugh and smile on the changing table!


Jackson with his friend Grayson! 8 weeks


Jackson at Build a Bear getting his Halloween costume!

I love my Daddy!

This play mat is awesome!


Funny Changing table again...


First smile caught on Camera 6 weeks

5 weeks on Daddy's lap


My Binky's as big as my face!!

First bath from Mommy by herself and I found myself in the mirror!!!

At children's hospital after the Hernia surgery 3 weeks
He looks so much older!

Rocking with Daddy at 2 weeks

Still my favorite relaxed photo of Jackson! 1 week what a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Mark is 18 months old and I still dont have all his out. I think I finally gave up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! He sure smiles a lot, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete