Well, currently I sit in San Diego. The airplane ride was fun on the first leg as I got to catch up with my long time friend that I hadn't seen in forever! We talked the whole flight. Then the second leg I was on my own and getting uncomfortable from sitting too long. As I was getting my laptop bag down from the overhead bin my stomach had a horrible pain. By the time I made it up the jetway I could hardly walk. I finally found a chair and called Kelly crying. It was still hard to breathe it was hurting so bad. Finally it subsided and I ventured to the baggage claim. I found out the men in San Diego aren't the best for helping pick up luggage. They let 2 old women get taken down the baggage carosel. So I got to lift my own bags off. After a long walk to the taxi line I finally got in a cab and made it to the hotel where I actually let the bell man bring up my luggage. There was no way I could even roll it myself. I tipped him well and appreciated the service fully. I laid down and just cried. I decided I will not travel by myself while pregnant again. It was too hard on me good thing I packed light. Needless to say I will be combining my bags to check everything on the flight home so I don't have to use the overhead bin. Of course my relaxation was about 30 minutes as I had a dinner meeting that ended up being a 45 minute bumpy car ride away from my hotel. I was so sick by the time I got there I thought I was going to die. Somehow after a tremendous amount of prayer I made it back to the hotel and tried to sleep.
Today I had my presentation at the conference I am attending. Before it I had to met with several vendors and basically on my feet all day. Again the stomach pain from carrying my laptop and purse all day and walking all day.
I know this sounds like a complaining session but really I tell you all this to ask for your prayers. I get really worried with all this pain and having to push myself further than I should. Tonight I should be laying down resting and instead I have another dinner meeting. I'm hoping it is shorter than last nights. Only 1 more day of this tomorrow then I get to go home! I miss Kelly terribly and could really use a hug!
Hang in there! I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteCayce
Sorry you had such a rough time! Hope you're feeling better now. Don't forget to send me your home phone number so I can give you a call sometime this week!
ReplyDelete